At our LAN on Saturday 4th March 2017, we held our Annual General Meeting, during which your new Committee was voted in and two motions were passed.
- The Webmater and Servermaster roles have been joined into a single Techmater position, and a new E-sports Rep position has been created to manage the societies participation in e-sports tournaments and events instead of the Vice President.
- Article 9.d of the Constitution has been amended to give a clearer definition of when and how applications for Committee positions should be received prior to an AGM/EGM.
Your new Committee is as follows:
- President: Abdu ‘Abdu’ Elturki
- Vice President: Neil ‘Nightwang’ Wang
- Secretary: Jordan ‘Overcast’ Amos
- Treasurer: Muhammed ‘Aft3rm4th’ Nadim
- E-Sports Rep: Miklos ‘eemmbbeerr’ Borsi
- Ents Rep: RON (No one ran, elections to be held at an EGM at a later date)
- Techmater: RON (No one ran, elections to be held at an EGM at a later date)
Full minutes from the AGM can be found here